PUBLICITY FLOW CHART
Communications Publicity Flowchart for Event Organizers:
- Confirm details of the event and submit on the event form.
- Arrange for location (actual or virtual)
- Confirm time and date
- Any registration? Items to order? etc?
- It will automatically be included on the Google calendar and website calendar page --contact Elissa H. email@example.com and/or Liz Simon Higgs firstname.lastname@example.org and (for calendar only) Ben F email@example.com
- Adjust sign up genius if necessary–contact Elissa
- Create a flier if desired–contact Elissa or Rabbi Katz for some templates
- The Communications committee has templates in Canva that you can use. Contact Elissa firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post the details, flier, and anything else including registration on website contact Elissa for assistance.
- Website (anything more than listing on calendar page) --contact Elissa email@example.com, Elaine Katz firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Liz Simon Higgs email@example.com
- Public Facebook page and Instagram --contact Rabbi Katz and Angela Haynes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Bulletin board--if you can’t post yourself contact Joel Shurkin email@example.com
- For other publicity please contact Elissa.(this includes articles and ads in the Jewish Times, JMore, on the radio, etc.)
- Send announcement to weekly no later than 11:59 pm Wednesday
- Send complete text and link to the flier (Pictures can be included) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Double check that the information on the flier, website, calendar, weekly, sign up genius, and Facebook pages all match--EVENT ORGANIZER should initiate and alert communications committee (email@example.com ) so committee members can double check.
Google workspace information–Ben F firstname.lastname@example.org (Elissa is backup)